Sunday, August 26, 2012

Looking for Quality Accounting Jobs

My sister just completed a year's worth of classes and finally got her accounting degree. I am really proud of her because she worked part time and went to school full time to get her degree! Congrats Crystal!

She was visiting me yesterday and we hopped online so that she could look for some accounting jobs online. She found 3 or 4 that she was interested in and will be applying for those on Monday. Are any of you in the accounting field? How long did it take for you to find a job in this particular career field?

Crystal has always been great at math and keeping records, so I think this was a great career move for her. Now that she is done, my brother-in-law, (her husband) wants to go back to school and take the same courses that she took. I think that is great, perhaps some day they can open a business together once they get some experience under their belts.

While she is out job hunting, I will get to babysit her two kids. My nephews are really fun to be around and they always crack me up. It's nice that I get to spend so much time with them.

Anyway, if you have any job hunting tips for me to share with my sister, please feel free to leave them below in my blog's comment form. Thanks & have a great Sunday evening!