Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Husband is a Licensed HVAC Tech and Service Manager

I often don't talk about my husband here on my blog but today, I am going to tell you all a little bit about him and what he does for his profession. My husband is 51 years old and is a licensed HVAC technician, plumber, electrician and service manager for a very large 600+ unit apartment complex and townhouse community here in Pennsylvania. He has been in this career field since he was 19 years of age.

Right now he has assigned me the task of purchasing him some new clothing for work. He goes through a lot of clothing when working out in the field fixing air conditioners, furnaces, appliances, hanging drywall, doing electrical wiring, etc. Every night...he comes home filthy dirty unless he got dressed up for work meetings that day.

I have been on the hunt the past few days trying to find a good pair of wing shoes with the safety toe, more specifically, steel toe boots. He would like them in dark brown or black and to come above the ankle, so that he has good ankle support. He needs the boots to be light, flexible and waterproof too!

Once I get him new boots, I will need to get him some new cargo pants, 5 or 6 pairs of those because he lost weight and his other pairs are now too big on him. He loves work pants with a ton of cargo pockets which he can stash his tools and other gear inside the pockets.

Since fall and winter are coming, I will need to get him some long sleeve thermal shirts and some flannel shirts too. He works outdoors a lot in the winter elements and I want him to be warm and cozy this winter season while working.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you all a little bit about my husband today and what he does for a living. He is a super hard worker and I am very proud of him and his career accomplishments.

No comments: