Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Time to Get New Bathroom Accessories

Last week I published an updated blog post here on my blog about the big bathroom remodeling project we are working on over at the house we purchased. Well, both of the ugly bathrooms have now been gutted! Yeah!

We are now onto the fun part of the bathroom remodeling and that is shopping for high-quality bathroom accessories.

We are doing both the master bathroom and the guest bathroom in a relaxed coastal beach theme and going with brushed nickel bathroom fixtures. Above each bathroom sink we will be hanging some beautiful pendant lighting which will really add a lot of modern class to each bathroom.

The master bathroom got a new shower, sunken whirlpool tub, pedestle sink and toilet. The new flooring is going in first and then the accessories. I can't wait to see it once it is done! The guest bathroom got a new shower, sink and toilet. My hubby is laying the new floor down this weekend and then it will be decorated nice and pretty.

My photo above shows the ugly guest bathroom and in a few weeks I will blog again and show you the "after" photos. I assure you, they will be beautiful!