Sunday, January 10, 2010

Adoreable FREE Crochet Pattern - Owls Refrigerator Magnets!

I have loved owls since I was a young teen...I am not sure what it is about owls, but I love them!

Anyway...a few days ago I was looking online for some free craft patterns to make some owl theme'd things and came across this free crochet pattern designed by Myra Shaw and you can find the pattern (and print it out) from her blog ---> HERE

It only took me 10-15 minutes to make each owl! I think they are too cute and they are proudly displayed on the front of my refrigerator right now and will eventually be moved to the front of my upright freezer in a few days which is where I display all of my owl magnets I have collected over the years.

If you like to craft, crochet, sew, scrapbook, etc. Come on over to my official crafting blog ---> HERE

~ Shelly ~

2 comments:

Shauna said...

YIPPEE SKIPPEE you won on my blog! Come see and leave a comment here:

http://www.trying2staycalm.com/2010/01/todays-winners_13.html

And please send me your mailing address asap to tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com

ShellyH said...

Got your email and replied! Thanks, I am looking forward to getting it :)