Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winner - EcoSmart Organic Pest Control Products



I am happy to report that I have scored again! yeah me! I am very intrested in using organic eco-friendly pest control products and cleaning products around my home now that I have an 8 month old grand daughter who visits our home several times a week. Not only that, I have 2 pet aquatic turtles that I just adore.

Recently I entered a giveaway over on the Night Owl Momma Blog ---> HERE and found out that I was one of the winners of the EcoSmart Organic Pest Control Sprays.

The product I received is the Organic Home Pest Control Spray for indoor and outdoor use. It states that it kills and repels over 100 home invading pests.

Right before Christmas I got bit on my forearm by a brown recluse spider. That spider bite got infected and took 3 1/2 weeks to heal...and I have a nice scar from it. So today I received my prize and put it to work immediately. I found 2 spiders in my master bathroom and spritzed them with the spray. They were dead within seconds! Not only that...the spray didn't stink to high heaven...it actually has a pleasant smell to it. The bottle states that it kills on contact and it did!

I am very happy about this win and I now highly recommend this spray. You can visit the EcoSmart site ---> HERE

~ Shelly ~

No comments: