Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spending Time with the Grand Daughter...



One of the most important things to me is spending time with my daughter and grand daughter. I absolutely treasure those moments!

It is really hard to believe that baby G is almost 8 months old! It feels like she was just borned yesterday. The saying that children grow up too fast...well, that is absolutely true!

Baby G is just about crawling now...but what I really love is that fact that she started to talk a few weeks ago. She now says mama, dada, hi and yes...Nana! wootwoot! She will wave hi and bye and puts her hands up when she wants you to pick her up :) She is such a good baby...rarely fussy unless she is sick.

Pappy and I are looking forward to taking her back down to the beach with us come May. We took her last Sept. but she was only 3 1/2 months old...so in May she will be a year and we will have a great time down at the beach.

Shelly

No comments: