Wednesday, June 11, 2014

DIY Gourmet Coffee Recipes from KRUPS

As soon as my alarm clock goes off and I get out of bed...I got some type of coffee or espresso brewing. I simply can NOT start my day without having at least two cups of coffee in the morning. On some days I will drink several cups during the day and after a stressful day, I unwind with a cup of decaf before going to bed.

Several years ago I wasted a LOT of money by visiting various local coffee shops and spending a lot of money on over-priced gourmet coffee. Over the years...I realized I can save a lot of money by making it myself at home.

Today, I am sharing with all of you several gourmet coffee recipes that you can make at home by the great folks over at KRUPS. Trust me, KRUPS knows coffee and these recipes look absolutely delicious. I am looking forward to trying them!
GRAPE SPRITZER RECIPE

6 oz sparkling water
2 tsp agave
Ristretto espresso
6 fresh pressed green grapes
Ice

PREPARATION: Press grapes through a strainer to get fresh grape juice. Mix agave into the grape juice. Add one ristretto extraction. Top off with ice and sparkling water.
ORANGE ROSEMARY ShAKERATO RECIPE

Espresso
1 tsp orange zest
A tiny sprig of rosemary
1 Tbsp simple syrup
Ice
Cocktail shaker

PREPARATION: Put syrup, zest and rosemary leaves in the bottom of a cup. Pull espresso on top. Stir and add to a cocktail shaker packed with ice. Shake vigorously and strain
ESPRESSO and HOPS SPRITZER RECIPE

Espresso
10g Hops (Citra or Nelson varieties)
Water
Soda Siphon with chargers
1 1/2 Tbsp Honey

PREPARTION: Take 10g of hops (something clean & crisp, like Citra or nelson), let it sit in 400 ml of warm water for 10 minutes. Strain out hops. Put the hops infused water in a soda siphon and charge. Pull the espresso over the honey, mix until they are incorporated. Add ice. Top off with carbonated hops infusio.

Recipes were made with: As the only manual espresso machine on the market with an automatic tamping system, the KRUPS Precise Tamp Espresso Machine is the perfect machine to help create flavorful summer beverages.To guarantee a perfect cup every time, this machine takes care of the tricky task of tamping the ground beans. Just insert the port filter under the tamping hand and tiny teeth on the tamping hand help the machine determine the precise pressure needed for the perfect espresso.

Disclosure: Recipes and photos are courtesy of KRUPS.

No comments: