Friday, June 27, 2014

Mandarin Café Iced Coffee Recipe

Now that summer has officially kicked into high gear I have found myself enjoying more iced coffee than ever. Let's face it, on some days it is just way too hot outside to enjoy our favorite coffee the traditional way. I was never an iced coffee drinker until last year and now...I find that I drink it pretty regularly. Do you enjoy iced coffee? If so, how do you like to prepare it? I love mandarin oranges so I will have to give this recipe a try.

This gourmet iced coffee recipe is courtesy of the great folks at RealBeanz.
Mandarin Cafe Iced Coffee Recipe

· 3 oz. RealBeanz Dark Roast with Coconut Water
· 1 ½ oz. white rum
· ½ oz. orange or tangerine liquor
· Tangerine slices

In a shaker, combine ice, RealBeanz, orange liqour and rum. Shake and pour into glass. Squeeze two tangerine slices into the drink and place one slice on rim of the glass for garnish.

No comments: