Friday, April 6, 2012

Bring on the Jelly Beans!

I have been busy the past few days getting everything prepared for the upcoming Easter holiday. So much to do, so little time to get it done! Anyway, I went out to a few stores over the weekend and picked up a slew of Easter candy to fill up all of our Easter baskets with.

We love gourmet jelly beans but wow...they sure are getting expensive! We don't care for off-brand cheapo jelly beans at all, nope...we like the expensive gourmet jelly beans in wonderful flavors like toasted marshmallow, pina colada, buttered popcorn, chocolate covered strawberries, etc.

I ended up buying 2 lbs. of gourmet flavored jelly beans and each pound was $7.99 OH MY GOSH. I swear they are even more expensive this year than chocolate candy. Wowza!

Anyway, I hope you all have a nice Easter Holiday! Enjoy some time off with your family and friends.

No comments: