Friday, April 20, 2012

My Azalea Bushes are in Full Bloom Again!

Last year we got hit really hard by Hurricane Irene and Tropical Storm Lee. Our yard and gardens took a royal beating, thanks to both of those storms. Once the storms were over, we spent several weeks making repairs and cleaning up your yard. My Azalea bushes were pretty dead looking so I decided to give them a good pruning. I wasn't sure if they would come back to life and bloom again or not.

Thanksfully this past winter was a very mild one for Pennsylvania so I think that really helped my Azalea bushes. About 10 days ago my bushes started blooming again and right now they are in full bloom.I have always loved Azaleas so I am pretty stoked about having them blooming again and looking so pretty! yeah! Hopefully this year, we won't get hit by any tropical storms or hurricanes!

No comments: