Saturday, April 28, 2012

Naked Toes Just Disgust Me!

Ever since I was a young teen, I have hated naked toes! What do I mean? Well, since I was around 12 or 13 years old, I have had to keep toe nail polish on my toes at all times! Seriously, if I see naked toes on me or anyone else, I feel sick to my stomach! I don't know why I feel this way, but I absolutely can NOT stand to see naked toes!

My hubby teases me about this because I make him wear socks on his feet at all times because if I see his toes...well...I feel sick! The only time I don't feel sick when I see naked toes is when I see them on children. When my almost 3 year old grand daughter is here, her naked toes don't bother me at all. However, for the past few months, I have painted them for her a few times. (non-toxic natual nail polish for kids).

I wonder if I am the only woman in the world who can't stand to see non-painted toes? I am sure there has got to be other females out there who feel the exact same way as me. Do you feel the same way? Do you need to keep your toes freshly painted or can you leave your toes naked?

No comments: