Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Perfectly Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe


When it comes to enjoying a great tasting cocktail...I am all about the fruity flavors! If I had to choose 2 of my favorites, it definitely would be strawberries and/or peaches! The great folks over at Voga Italia sent over this Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe for me to share with all of my blog readers. With the weekend just around the corner, I am going to whip up a few of these and sit back & relax. How about you?

Perfectly Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe

2 medium sized peaches, peeled and diced
2 Lychees
1 Bottle of VOGA Sparkling
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon of Sugar

Directions: Puree peaches, lychees, lemon juice and sugar in a blender until smooth. Fill champagne flute a quarter full of the puree and then top off with VOGA Sparkling.

Disclosure/Disclaimer: The photo and recipe is courtesy of Voga Italia Wine. You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly!!!

No comments: