Monday, August 8, 2011

The Goodyear Blimp Taking A Cruise Over My House Today

Hubby and I were pleasantly surprised this afternoon when we spotted the GoodYear Blimp cruising above our house! Wow...the blimp was pretty low so we were able to get some decent photos of it cruising around...matter of fact, it completely circled our property!

One of these days I would love to take a ride in the GoodYear Blimp as I think it would be a lot of fun! Today was the second day in a row that we spotted the blimp in our area but today it was specifically flying over our property and it was to see it this low as we could really check it out!
You can click on my photo to enlarge it so you can get a good "glimpse of the blimp" LOL So it was kind of the highlight of our boring afternoon to see it! hahaha!

Shelly

No comments: