Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Straight Talk 2 Offers Fabulous Cell Phone Plans To Fit In Your Budget!

This is a partnered post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

My husband and I have given up our land line and have completely gone to cell phone service for both home, business and on the road use. With that said, we are currently shopping around for a cheaper cell phone service that is reliable and affordable. While browsing online I came across Straight Talk and I think we might go with this service because they are affordable, reliable and they only deal with high quality phone manufacturers like Samsung, Nokia, LG and Motorola.

Straight Talk has everything you need and you can save a bundle in money and use that money for a family vacation or to pay off other bills. We all need to save more money these days! I like to be able to pick up my phone and call a friend any time I want and as often as I want without having to worry about the charges. Straight Talk has no long term contracts, no activation fees, no reactivation fees, no cancelation fees and no credit checks! Got to love that!

They have an All You Need plan that includes 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 GB of web data and for around $45 a month you can get their unlimited service. All 411 calls are provided without a charge and they have an international plan available to those who make international calls. If you need a reconditioned new phone, they have those too for around $10 and they include cameras and are mobile web ready. For around $45 a month or $499 a year, you can get unlimited cell service and save a bundle!

mom knows best and mom has always taught me to shop around and get the best deal for my money and Straight Talk seems to be that BEST deal! I am tired of cell service providers roping folks in Hook, line and sinker with long term contracts and a slew of hidden fees. You can watch this video to hear what REAL Straight Talk customers have to say about this great company.

Have you ever used Straight Talk? If so, leave me a comment & let me know how you like it.


Disclaimer: This is a partnered post and I was compensated by the advertiser to write this post. We were provided with the subject matter to write about but our thoughts, opinions and words are 100% our own. Please read our Terms of Service & Disclaimer Policy for additional information. All information contained on this blog is copyright 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments: