At today’s Frigidaire Sack Race in LA, Frigidaire and City of Hope partnered up to celebrate the launch of the new Frigidaire Gallery French Door Refrigerator which features more than 100 ways to organize groceries, ensuring healthy options stay front and center to help busy families make better choices when perusing the fridge (images attached/below). Special guest host Alison Sweeney shared quick & easy tips that feature some of the key benefits of the new Frigidaire Gallery French Door Refrigerator along with how she keeps her own refrigerator organized so that her family can make healthier choices:
- Make a point to arrange your food for maximum visibility. When you can’t see what’s in your refrigerator, you’re more likely to head to the cabinet for cookies.
- The SpaceWise® Organization System allows you to easily reorganize items in your refrigerator to make unpacking groceries easy. You can unpack and rearrange without removing existing items from your refrigerator.
- A great alternative to sugary drinks is naturally flavored vitamin packed fruit smoothies. With the Flip-Up and Slide-Under shelves, there’s enough room to fit the blender jar directly inside the refrigerator.
- Keep pre-cut and washed fruits and veggies like strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, carrots or celery in air tight, labeled containers so they’re easier to grab on the go. Pair with hummus or yogurt for great dipping options to round out a mid-afternoon snack.
- Keep fresh fruit and vegetables in separate crisper drawers so they are easier to identify and reach for when opening the refrigerator door.
- Stock the Full-Width Cool-Zone™ Drawer with low-fat/non-fat yogurt. It is easy to reach and the see through bins can help you easily choose your favorite flavor.