Saturday, July 27, 2013

Best Way to Clean Mini Blinds? Use the Swiffer 360 Duster

The Swiffer 360 Duster!
If you talked to anyone who has ever been in my home they would certainly tell you what a clean & neat freak that I am. That's right...I love to clean and I love to show off my home once it has been thoroughly cleaned! While most people are not fond of cleaning, I actually enjoy it!

A few weeks ago my husband finally got around to installing the new mini blinds into our new home. He spent the afternoon installing 8 of them in 3 different rooms. I love the clean & simple look and just purchased new window toppers to hang above them.

The following week I realized I didn't have a good plan in mind on how I was going to clean the mini blinds weekly because I do know that if you don't keep at them, they will collect dust & get ugly in a hurry...especially almond colored ones like the ones we purchased.

Well...I am hear to tell you all that my new favorite cleaning product is the Swiffer 360 Duster! Oh my gosh...I am in-love and can not believe that I didn't own one until now! That duster is the best thing to hit the cleaning world in a very long time!

I love that the handle is adjustable in length and in angle...I can get up really high and get it in-between all of those nasty mini blind slats. Each mini blind takes me less than 1 minute to clean and then I am onto the next one. Once I am done...I just hang it up and it's ready for the next time. When the current cleaning pad gets too dirty, I can dispose of it and attach one from my refill box. 

Over the next few weeks I will share with all of you the different ways I have been using my new Swiffer 360 Duster around my home...this weekend...I will be tackling the cleaning of our ceiling fans with it! Yay!!!

Disclaimer: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this blog post. I did receive a free Swiffer 360 Duster to use and evaluate in the privacy of my own home. My thoughts, opinions and ideas on this product are honest and unbiased. Your opinions may differ from my own.

No comments: