Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Best Way to Clean Ceiling Fans? The Swiffer 360 Duster!

I love a clean home and ever day I am cleaning something inside or outside my home. When it has come to cleaning the 3 ceiling fans in our home...it was always a struggle for me because I am only 5ft. 6" tall. Not only that, I had a total hip replacement back in April so dragging around a step stool or ladder to reach the high places is out of the question.

Recently I received a Swiffer 360 Duster and immediately fell in-love with it! A few days ago I blogged about how it's the best thing for cleaning mini blinds and today...I am going to tell you how I use it to clean my ceiling fans!

The Swiffer 360 Duster has a telescoping handle so I can adjust the length of the handle for whatever cleaning job I am tackling. Next, it has an adjustable angled head so you can adjust the head to whatever angle you need. Third, I love that I can purchase refills for my new Swiffer 360 Duster which saves me money...because I can use that same dusting head for many weeks before I have to change it.

When it came to dusting all of our ceiling fans I was able to telescope the handle out and reach the ceiling fan while standing on the ground...no step stool needed! I adjusted the dusting head at one angle to get above the fan blades and readjusted it the other direction to get underneath. This duster quickly gathered up the dust and cobwebs in quick, rapid fashion!

I loved that I was able to get inside those glass light globes and dust those out too! Each ceiling fan took me about 1 minute to clean and I was done and onto my next cleaning project. Wow, these Swiffer 360 Dusters just make cleaning so easy and they get the job done beautifully!

I have been using my new Swiffer 360 Duster all over my home and now I can't live without! Nope, you are going to find one of these products in my home all of the time! Over the next few weeks I will share with all of you all of the various ways I have been using it to clean my home.

Disclaimer: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this blog post. I did receive a free Swiffer 360 Duster to use and evaluate in the privacy of my own home. My thoughts, opinions and ideas on this product are honest and unbiased. Your opinions may differ from my own.

No comments: